Sunday, August 28, 2011

My dear, sweet Eliza


I am in love with everything about you. Your blue eyes and little curls are just too much. I remember dreaming about what our baby would look like. I never imagined a child as beautiful as you. You're soo funny. Always trying to tickle Dad and I. Getting soo excited every time you see "Elbow" on Sesame Street. Head-banging to music. Saying "Oh, Wow" when Dad and I tell you something interesting. Making bubble hats in the bathtub. Giving me "lizard kisses" followed by your cute little laugh when I tuck you in at night. Getting excited and giggling every time you see the kitties. You love to climb on everything and get in to everything. You have  to have all 4 babies sitting by you on the couch. You LOVE to watch the Babies movie and "ooh and ahhh" over every little one on there. You always want to wear your boots. You say shoes like you are Jewish and I crack up every time.You have a huge heart. When you pull Coopers hair and he growls at you, you follow with a growl back at him but then a kiss. You are just precious and we are soo blessed that God chose us for you. I love you my baby girl. My only request is, Can you please stay this little forever?











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers