Friday, April 8, 2011

Country Love

 Not a whole lot of exciting things going on here. Still slowly making progress on the house. I HOPE to be moved upstairs within the next month. We'll see what happens. Otherwise we have just been enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather and spending lots of time outside. I love everything about the country, but it's quiet and strange beauty are my favorite things. I snapped a few pics of my favorite places around the property.


Our old red barn. I love, love, love this thing. Dave wants to tear it down. I say we keep it just so I can look at it:)
 

This technically isn't ours, but it is an old truck in a barn on the drive to Wahoo..and my FAVORITE thing I've driven by so far. I don't know why, but everything about it just says simple and country and I just love  that.

"Dear Grandma....."
You should see how fast this girl can type! :) HAHA



Pure, Innocent, BEAUTY


Soaking in the view


AND FINALLY SOME HOUSE PICTURES..

Really not detailed I know, but its the general idea of the outside. Hopefully more pics to come soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers