Eliza and I spent the weekend in Atchison, KS with Mom and Dad, to visit Joe, Karissa and Austin for "Family Weekend." (While Dave stayed back to work on the house of course) We had a wonderful time. It is always nice to be able to get the whole family together:) Here are some pics from the weekend. (Sorry Mom and Dad..I guess we didn't take any pictures of you. Whoops) Major bummer: Austin performed in a concert on Friday night and Eliza ended up being taken up on stage by a performer while they were singing a song dedicated to children. And guess what...I didn't have the camera! Uncle Austin and Eliza got to share the stage for the 1st time. Maybe next time I should be more prepared!
Reading with Uncle Joe
Grilling with the guys
Trying to look as smart as Uncle Austin
Having fun with Uncle Austin
Being cute with Aunt Karissa
Unrelated picture from today. First, to show Eliza's new battle wound. She hit her head(Left upper eyebrow area)on the speaker while trying to grab an X-box controller. It's her favorite place to go I think mainly because I always tell her no when she heads that way. I felt soo bad! Poor thing. Secondly, she just looks so stinkin cute in the frog P.J.'s Grandma Edmondson bought her!
0 comments:
Post a Comment