Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sit girl, Sit.

Miss Eliza is finally sitting up on her own. She loves it and is so proud of herself for being able to do so. Time flies by way too quickly. Before we know it, she is going to be crawling. Ahhh!!!  
     First time sitting up. (I may have been a bit more excited than she was.) Haha.

Instead of trying to crawl, she's been scooting around on her back. Its hilarious to watch. The other day, I was sitting here on the computer while she sat and played with a couple toys. I turn around about 2 minutes later to see that she had scooted all the way across the room, right underneath the table. She just was laying under there, with her feet up, chilling out. I had to grab the camera and snap a shot cause she was just too cute to pass up. This is now strangely her new favorite place to scoot to. Haha. 

Eliza loves falling over backward on her Boppy pillow. As you can see in the picture, she falls back and leans over it and just laughs and laughs. She thinks it is the funniest thing ever. She is such a little ham. We are blessed to have such a joyful, beautiful little girl:)


Dave has been spending a lot of time at the "house" which means Eliza and I have been spending a lot of time at Adam and Stephanie's house(Daves brother and his wife) while Adam has been helping David.  They are only 8 miles from our place. Michaela, their youngest, is 19 days older than Eliza. We have had a lot of fun getting them together. Eliza also loves being entertained by her other 4 older cousins while we are there:) I am really excited for her to grow up so close to them! I cannot believe how much bigger Eliza is than sweet, little Michaela. We may have a volleyball player on our hands. Who knows? (I stole a few pics from Stephs latest blog entry. Thanks Steph!)
                                  
                                              Eliza and Michaela


                                               Eliza and Anthony



                                                Eliza and Stephen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers