Here are a few pictures from Easter and the past couple weeks.......
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter and More......
We had a great Easter and enjoyed the beautiful weather! Eliza is doing well. She loves to laugh and smile and thinks everything we say is funny, which is great. I have been home with her since graduation and it is WONDERFUL! We've been going for walks and doing lots of shopping(one of Eliza's favorite things to do..haha). I really really don't want to get a job, but I am thinking about part-time so I can have the best of both worlds. We will just have to wait and see where God leads me! Otherwise all is well here in the Quinn household. We are starting to look at houses as our lease is up in July. I can't wait to get out of this one bedroom apartment so Eliza can finally have her own room! Hopefully we can find something soon.
Here are a few pictures from Easter and the past couple weeks.......
Here are a few pictures from Easter and the past couple weeks.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Those pictures are so adorable!!!!!
I LOVE the chubby bunny and her smile is precious.
Love from grandma
ps.....I don't know why my email comes up as Joseph but that's ok...I'm sure Joseph thinks she is adorable also!!!!
Post a Comment